Hiring Now: Field Director
As a Field Director, you will play a pivotal role in managing guides and ensuring the smooth operation of our Achievement and Traverse programs. This position offers an opportunity for personal and professional development, allowing you to enhance your leadership, mentorship, logistical, and crisis management skills while making a meaningful impact on the lives of our students and promoting the professional development of our staff.
- The schedule will rotate between the two below every 12 weeks with another Field Director
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 2pm (in the field Thursday into Friday)
- Sunday – Thursday: 11:30am – 7:30pm
- Supervise, support, and mentor guides through regular check-ins and field visits.
- Spend time supervising and participating in programming, fostering a hands-on approach to leadership and mentorship.
- Facilitate meetings and trainings with current guides and new staff.
- Provide actionable feedback to staff to facilitate their professional development.
- Manage crisis situations and guide staff in crisis management in the field, on campus, and as the Director on Duty.
- Coordinate new student intakes and orientations.
- Manage inventory of expedition gear.
- Emphasize professionalism in communication with staff, families, and external agencies.
Employment Type: Full-time, Salaried, starting at $51-56K
- Personal and Professional Development: Take the next step in your career and enhance your leadership, mentorship, and crisis management skills while making a meaningful impact on the lives of adolescents.
- Training and Support: Receive additional training and support to excel in your new role, furthering your expertise in the field of adolescent development and leadership.
- Community Engagement: Create bonds within our supportive professional community, fostering connections and collaboration with like-minded individuals.
- Rewarding Experience: Find fulfillment in the knowledge that your efforts are positively shaping the lives of our students and contributing to their personal growth and academic success.
- Professional Certifications and Conferences: Opportunities to attend conferences and to earn AEE Certifications, ACA certifications, AMGA Certifications, Crisis Management and De-escalation trainer certifications, etc.
Please submit the following to Nate Andrew, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Internal Applicants:
- Please provide a letter of intent that articulates your vision for the Field Director role at Summit Achievement, including how you plan to leverage your knowledge, skills, and experience to contribute to the growth and success of our programs. Additionally, please outline any specific goals or initiatives you would like to pursue in this position and how they align with Summit Achievement’s mission and values.
For External Applicants:
- A resume outlining your relevant experience.
- A cover letter outlining your vision for the Field Director role at Summit Achievement, including how you plan to leverage your knowledge, skills, and experience to contribute to the growth and success of our programs.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation